Many of you have a heart for children in poverty like I do and want to do whatever you can to help those sweet kids. I have a new, fun, creative way for you to help spread the word about child poverty.
Many of you know about Compassion International. We have sponsored several children through them and can’t say enough good things about this program.
How can you help?
- Create a Pinterest board titled “My Sponsored Child.”
- On the board you create,
Pin the image above to your “My Sponsored Child” board
- pin the image in this post and associate the following link with the pin:
- pin any one of the following and tag this second pin with #mysponsoredchild.
- A photo of you and your sponsored child together.
- A photo of you with a letter from your sponsored child.
- A photo of you holding a photo of your sponsored child.
- pin anything else you want that is relevant to your sponsored child or Compassion.
Once you have created your board, share the URL with us, along with your contact information, using this link.
You will receive one contest entry for every repin your “Pin It for My Sponsored Child” pin receives.
You can also enter the contest by sponsoring a child via compassion.com/my-sponsored-child during the contest period. You will receive 30 contest entries for each child you sponsor.
All winners will be chosen randomly.
Ten separate sponsors will win a $25 gift for their sponsored child.
Five separate sponsors will win a $100 gift for their sponsored child’s family.
The contest runs from Sept. 17 to 23, 2012.
Now, go forth and pin!
Courtesy of Compassion International: http://blog.compassion.com/my-sponsored-child-pinterest-contest/#ixzz272gDVlwQ